[pct-l] Re: pct-l Digest, Vol 17, Issue 7

Just got back from hiking Chinook Pass to Tacoma Pass this Labor Day weekend.
 We did not see one thru hiker.  My mom was at Olallie Lake and said she saw
2, but did not get their names. She also said it snowed a couple inches last
Thursday just north of Olallie Lake.  Maybe with all the wet weather the thru
hikers are getting off the trail.  That is also why alot of them are opting for
the road instead of the trail through the highlands up near Canada.  We are
getting early rain and snow in the cascades this year.  Hope our thru hikers
make it safely.  Sparrow