[pct-l] Fwd: Water

no offense, but why no sources?  The first sentence just says "a
university study" without even suggesting which university.

I find it EXTREMELY difficult to beleive that water could reduce the
risk of several different kinds of cancer so dramatically and it not be
HUGE news.  My wife is a doctor and she has not heard of any such
studies.  I mean, come on...  thinjk about it, if you could reduce
breast cancer by 79% just by drinking water, then doctors would ditch
the mamograms and just tell everyone to drink more water.

in fact, here is actually an article at WebMD that debunks the 8-10
glasses of water daily theory:
http://my.webmd.com/content/article/14/1668_51096

...not trying to start anything, just suggesting we all think
critically.  if all those statements are true about water, i'd love to
see the sources.

peace,
dude