[pct-l] Sucessful JMT Hike

Thank you to everyone for all the help leading up to our hike of the JMT
this last month.  What a great adventure!  Karen & I had never been hiking
in the Sierra before and thanks to all of your help it was a resounding
success.  All out transportation worked out as planned and the hike came off
beautifully!

For those interested in following along as I get journal entries posted,
check out:  http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=1776
Pictures should be back middle of next week and I'll get those posted as
well.

We started our hike 7/10 and crested Whitney on 7/26.  We met lots of great
people along the way and had a ball.  I think we both decided we were ready
to head back out on the trail, after a cheeseburger & shower, as long as we
didn't have to go back up the Whitney portal trail to get there!

I look forward to sharing any helpful info I can to those who are planning
the hike later this summer.

Thanks again,

David
david@dalbey.org