[pct-l] Mountain Momma, Tall Paul, Mystic and South Paw updates.

I was going from Crescent City to Yreka on Business, and just had to put a few more miles in on the PCT. Well North of  Hwy 5 (near Ashland) I met Mountain momma She had just passed Hwy 5 and was recovering from a great Meal at Callahan's? Anyway she is on her way North.

Said that Tall Paul was off the trail, and might be doing Or, and WA next year. Mystic and South Paw are reportedly in Ashland now.

-Mountain Goat-