[pct-l] VVR?

VVR has always been a stop to look forward to, far as I'm concerned.  They're
a fishing camp with a short season and long expenses.  The food is better
than we should expect at a trailhead resort.  They run a tab on customers, which
you pay when you leave.  Maybe a lot of people aren't used to that, and are
shocked at the total if they haven't been keeping score as they went along.
That's not VVR's fault.

Anyone who feels their prices are out of line should try mailing their
resupply boxes to Reds Meadow or Muir Trail Ranch.  The people at VVR act like
they're glad to see you!
_____