[pct-l] VVR?

I have never been to VVR but have heard so many good things about the new
owners and having met them at the 5th ADZ I have considered driving my family up
there to enjoy the spot for a week, regardless of the cost.  Yep, my wife and
kids will scream going along the narrow dirt and rock road next to a cliff of
several hundred feet and curse me for taking them on this wild ride to this
way-out-of-the-way spot . . . until, of course, they get there and sweep in a
view of the incredible beauty of the central, remote Sierra in full Summer
glory.  We'll undoubtably make new friends while we're there and regret leaving
when we have to.

Maybe not this year, but some year I will make this trip, bad road or on
foot.

YMMV,

Greg