[pct-l] Duravent/Frogg Toggs

 If you like Frogg Toggs, they are made of 2.2oz. Duravent. You can buy a car cover from auto website with this material and have a very large chunk of " Frogg Togg" to make a Bivi Sack, Tarp, Poncho etc. Happy Fourth!!     P.S. Don't miss Trailfest just east of Seattle next weekend!!  Take I-90 east to exit 32 and follow signs south to Rattlesnake lake. I will be there working at the ALDA-West booth showing the world all about Ultralight hikings methods, alcohol stoves, New Balance shoes,,etc. See you there. Monte