[pct-l] water report Agua Dulce to Mojave and beyond

Thanks, Betsy, for an excellent report. If you can contact Darrell, I posted
a water report from Mojave to Walker Pass today. In short, all ON-TRAIL
water sources were reported to have water, and the Kelso Valley Road and
Bird Spring Pass caches also had water.

For anyone that missed the ADZPCTKO and wants to know about the water
conditions, I have posted everything I know (it didn't take long <grin>) at
www.4Jeffrey.Net/pctwater. I'll update this site whenever I receive new
info, and encourage those with better info to forward it to this list or me
directly.

A couple comments on Darrell's reports:

> Taylor Horse Creek mile 539:
> is running & clear & has good flow

This is actually Tylerhorse Creek.

> Darrell met an employee from the LA Aquaduct who said that they started
> running water in the pipe 2 days ago and that it should be at Cottonwood
by
> Tuesday.  Now our latest information was that the water would not be
turned on until
> May 7th, so Darrell is sceptical about this info.  Anyone with public
works
> contacts who can check this out?

I saw another report indicating the water could be on before May 7th. If
anyone finds the water is on here please let us know so we can pass the
word.

AsABat