[pct-l] Water reports for Southern California

Today 4/25 I tapped on the tank at Pioneer Mail from bottom to top and back
down.  The sound from tapping had a marked change a little less than two
inches down the wall from its junction with the tank roof.  From that test,
the tank is nearly full.  As a second test, I observed that there was only
about two inches of water at the bottom of the round horse trough, much too
deep for a horse to be able to reach it.  That indicates there may have been
no drawdown from the tank to refill the horse trough since the Forest
Service filled both.

Thanks for great grub and good fun at the kickoff.

Regards, geezer5