[pct-l] ZERO DAY KICK OFF AT MORENO LAKE

Hey,

Just wanted to extent a congratulations for all involved in planning and
executing the Zero day at Moreno Lake this weekend. The event was
fantastic. Everyone had a great time, got a lot out of it, enjoyed
annual reunions of hikers. I talked to many family members and friends
of hikers who attended and they were very impressed with the whole
event. I think the thing that makes it work so well is how low key it is
kept.

Congratulations for a real great event!!!

Bigfoot

Bill Wilson

email2bill@cox.net