[pct-l] no campsites at Lake Morena

Same subject as David's.

I do believe you can camp anywhere along the PCT.
Just south of Morena, there is a large, flat, sandy area that would do in a pinch.

Oh, and David, if you can do the miles, the bottom of Hauser Canyon looked like a good spot to crash.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m