[pct-l] no campsites at Lake Morena

Just across the road from the entrance to the campground is a very large flat area that had lots of grass on it in 2001.  This is where I camped with the horses.  Lots of nice trees for shade and close to ADZPCTKO spots
Crest Rider
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Saenz
  To: Jim Zhita ; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Cc: David Weissner
  Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 10:26 AM
  Subject: RE: [pct-l] no campsites at Lake Morena

  Same subject as David's.

  I do believe you can camp anywhere along the PCT.
  Just south of Morena, there is a large, flat, sandy area that would do in a pinch.

  Oh, and David, if you can do the miles, the bottom of Hauser Canyon looked like a good spot to crash.

  M i c h a e l   S a e n z
  McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
  A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
  w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m