[pct-l] no campsites at Lake Morena

Hikers should just backpack in and we'll find someplace for you. Please
still register at www.pct77.org/adz so we can plan for dinner Saturday
night.

Otherwise, "If you haven't yet registered and would like to attend, we
encourage you to register (so we can know how many burgers to bring) and to
show up for the festivities all day and into the evening on Saturday. (There
will be presentations Friday evening too.) But don't count on camping at
Lake Morena." Day visitors should park in the day use parking at the park
and walk to the activities, as parking in the campsites is limited to those
who have been assigned a space by ADZ or the park.

Recent publicity in the mass media will probably result in a few more
visitors on Saturday.

AsABat