[pct-l] Information Overload!

>>I'll be carrying the guidebook sections, data book
>>sections and also  Yogi's handbook sections, but
there's >>a point where enough is enough! I
>>don't want to carry any more information than is
>>necessary.

Once you take your first step from Campo, you'll be
amazed at how simple life becomes. All the info you
receive on this list will retreat to the background.
The only information you will care about it where the
next water is, when and where will you camp, etc.

Things tend to work out on the trail. Don't worry
about all the info. Just go out and hike. Enjoy the
PCT!

=====
--Thoreau