[pct-l] PCT relevency

On Mar 22, 2004, at 2:34 PM, Gary Wright wrote:

> Using this logic there wouldn't be
> any topics that weren't relevant to the PCT so anything would
> be appropriate on PCT-L.  In fact, using this logic, I think we just
> need
> one huge mailing list.  Why bother with all the complexity of
> separate mailing lists for different topics since they are all
> related anyway?

I agree with you entirely, and it's not just because we have the same
last name. Maybe there should be two mail lists. One for info about the
trail and other info related to hiking it, and another for the politics
and general rants. I delete most of the mail I get from this list
because it often offers nothing to help me plan my trip.

Mark

-----
Get Above It All at
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add