[pct-l] PCT relevency

In a message dated 3/22/2004 7:52:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
markwright@lazy-son-of-a-bitch.com writes:

> I delete most of the mail I get from this list
> because it often offers nothing to help me plan my trip.

Most of the people that answer the questions concerning your thru-hike have
been here for years answering the same old questions time and again.  Please
forgive us for drifting off topic from time to time.....  feel free to hit the
delete key.

If you ask me, what's more irrelevant to the pct-l are posts speaking of its
revelency or lack of.

YMMV,

Sly