[pct-l] PCT relevency

On Mar 22, 2004, at 1:38 PM, CMountainDave@aol.com wrote:
> Most thru hikers save up money to hike the PCT so that they can do
> without
> income for 5 to 6 months. If gas is selling at $3 a gallon, it kind of
> eats
> into that savings account. Many people eliminate or curtail their
> vacation
> plans when gas prices get too high

> Any more questions about relevancy?

You are kidding, right?  Using this logic there wouldn't be
any topics that weren't relevant to the PCT so anything would
be appropriate on PCT-L.  In fact, using this logic, I think we just
need
one huge mailing list.  Why bother with all the complexity of
separate mailing lists for different topics since they are all
related anyway?