[pct-l] Tyvek Time

I bought the Into The Wind stuff for my '02 hike and exchanged it for
real Tyvek at ADZPCTKO. Perhaps it is because I am not graceful with my
gear, but mine ripped and wet-through in the rainy conditions those
first few days. HYOH - but if you want the tougher (and heavier) Tyvek,
it can be obtained by mail order at: http://home.midsouth.rr.com/tyvek/

It's not as cheap as mooching it from a construction site, but it is a
one time cost - one sheet should last a whole thru-hike. Come to think
of it, are there any cheaper online sources out there?

Kent.