[pct-l] washington state PCT

It's nice to see someone else come in on the caution side of hiking the Glacier Peak section.  I was raspberry'd out a few weeks ago in this group.  If I was a 2004 thruhiker I wouldn't pay attention to our PCTA but make your own plans for a roundabout and what constitutes HYOH.   Glacier Peak will be too difficult to hike this year and for several years in the future.    john

Do you Yahoo!?