[pct-l] Food Packages -- Priority Mail vs. First Class

John wrote:

>I am interested in hearing about PCT thru-hikers experience in mailing
>food packages.  Were there significant delays in arrival?  Any packages
>that did not show up?  Damage in shipment, etc.  Yogi has made her
>opinion clear in her Handbook.  What have others experiences been?  ....

I wouldn't mail anything important to Ollallie.  I mailed there in 2002 and
2003 and didn't recieve them. The first time was probably only allowing  2
weeks, The second was the big fire last year, I think they held them up at
the post office.
Ya pretty much need a parcel there cuz the little store is hard to resupply
out of. I wouldn't send gear or  anything you couldn't hike without.

Fast. Reliable. Get MSN 9 Dial-up - 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time Offer) http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/