[pct-l] Recipes

Hello!  I also plan on buying food along the way, but I'm still not sure
what to buy.  I don't have much long distance hiking experience, but lot's
of backpacking/hitchhicking.
My favorite menu so far is peanut butter on english muffins and gorp.  Both
are filled with yummy calories!
i also like to carry hard-boiled eggs and mayonnaise, I use corn tortillas
to make eggs sandwiches.  They will keep for a long time and seem to fill me
better than the rest.
I'm still trying to figure-out dinner, can't resolve to eat mac-n-cheese or
ramen, it doesn't fill me one bit!  Any suggestion???

thanks!
-franc

http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/