[pct-l] Recipes

I like to think of my ramen and mash potatoes as a carrier for the
olive oil I dump in to bulk up the calories.  I carry TVP to add some
protein and packets of instant grits for thickener.  I add sun dried
tomatoes, dried mushrooms, and other dried veggies for color.  I carry
different flavoring packets for variety, including split pea soup, taco
seasoning, chili seasoning, tofu seasoning, and anything else I find
along the way.  Plus lots of pepper.