[pct-l] Recipes

Hi PCTers,
    I'm busy planning a 2004 almost-thru-hike and I have been thinking a
lot about what I am going to eat on the trail.  I thought it would be
a good idea to poll that masses and see what everyone else found to
eat, liked eating, etc.  So, I would love it if you folks could send
me your favorite backcountry recipe (or 2, or 3).  I'm looking for
ideas for all the meals, and have no dietary restrictions whatsoever.
Ideally I am looking for lightweight, nutritious, easy to find and not
too expensive foods.  I'm doing a send-along-the-way resupply method,
so my diet will be dictated a lot by what I can find in resupply
towns.  I thought I would compile all the recipes I get into a nice
document and then send it out to the whole lost, for everyone to
enjoy.  Thanks a million!
Cheers,
Becky