[pct-l] tips and tricks document revisted.

hi all,

sorry about this, but that tips and tricks document is
going to be removed from the AZDPCTKO web site.  it
was a compilation of good ideas from lots of people's
posts to PCT-L, but since i made the mistake of not
attributing the comment to individuals (since i
originally intended it to be just for my own planning
purposes), there are some intellectual property issues
at hand, and it's better just to not have it posted.

anyway, thanks to all that post to the pct-l - it's
helped my planning for PCT2004 immensely.

best,

dave

p.s. if you need more planning advice, buy yogi's pct
handbook - just got my copy today, and it's chock full
of great info.