[pct-l] Hotels in Independence, CA?

We stayed at the Independence Courthouse Motel last year.  They were
very hiker-friendly.  Nice rooms too! There's a local shuttle service
that will take you back to the trailhead, but it's pricey.

Note: If you're going to head into Independence, arrive on a weekend.
 All the restaurants were closed during the week while we were there
... except for subway ... and they didn't serve breakfast.

-teflon