[pct-l] complimentary copies of Yogi's PCT Handbook are available

I received my copy of Yogi's book (which I purchased last week) in the mail
yesterday.  I have only skimmed it, but the bits I have read, the great
organiztion and the wonderful tools that can be used on the hike all make
this an absolutely wonderful publication!!!  Thank you Yogi for all your
hard work.  Anyone who qualifies for, and is even remotely thinking about,
taking Yogi up on her offer should not hestitate.  This is a great book!

Phil
NowhereMan

>From: "yogi yogi" <yogilists@hotmail.com>
>To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
>Subject: [pct-l] complimentary copies of Yogi's PCT Handbook are available
>Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:49:47 -0600
>
>I have been contacted by an anonymous Benefactor who would like to pay for
>25 copies of "Yogi's PCT Handbook".  The Benefactor would like to give
>these books to 2004 PCT thru-hikers who would like to have the book, but
>who are on a tight budget and can't afford one.  Any interested 2004 PCT
>thru-hikers should send me an email to yogi@pcthandbook, and I will forward
>the emails to the Benefactor.  Please type "25 books" in the subject line
>of your email.  The only stipulation is that the books will go to 2004 PCT
>THRU-HIKERS ONLY.  Be convincing.  Make your case for why you should
>recieve one of the complimentary books.  Please respond by March 3, 2004.
>
>yogi

"What lies before us and what lies behind us are small matters compared to
what lies within us. And when we bring what is within out into the world,
miracles happen." - Henry David Thoreau

Phil Hough
PO Box 393
Sagle, ID 83860
(208) 255-2780
nowhere_man97@hotmail.com

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer!