[pct-l] Hotels in Independence, CA?

Hi!
I am planning to hike the John Muir Trail this year, and I expect to get off the JMT at Kearsarge Pass/Onion Valley and resupply in Independence, CA.  Can anyone suggest a good motel there which might also be hiker-friendly enough to hold a drop box and provide a ride to the trailhead?
Yahoo yellow pages listed the following hotels in Independence:

Independence Courthouse Motel(760) 878-2732
  157 N Edwards St, Independence, CA
Mt Williamson Motel  (760) 878-2121
  515 S Edwards St Independence, CA
Ray's Den Motel  (760) 878-2122
  405 N Edwards St Independence, CA
Wilder House Bed & Breakfast (760) 878-2119
  WWW.WILDERHOUSE.COM
  325 Dusty Ln Independence, CA
Winnedumah Country Inn  (760) 878-2040 WWW.WINNEDUMAH.COM
  211 N Edwards St Independence, CA
Thanks!
Logjumper (ME-GA '99)
logjumper99@aol.com