[pct-l] shirt fabrics

<<<I would like to know which fabric dries fastest, breathes best while it's
sandwiched between my back and pack and will hold up for at least a few days
without having to be washed.

I love my backpacking shirt.  It is a long sleeved white sun shirt from
Travelsmith.com.
It has long cuffs that fold down to cover and keep the sun and mosquitoes
off my hands. The shirt has an extended collar that folds up to block the
sun and keep mosquitoes off my neck. It is a nylon shirt, but the fabric is
different than the other major brand nylon sun block shirts. The fabric is
much thinner and lighter in weight (feel on my body weight), which helps the
shirt dry out very rapidly. Having a shirt that dries rapidly is important
to me. This one dries within 10 - 15 minutes or less after it becomes soaked
with perspiration from a hot or hard hike. I've worn many of the popular
nylon shirts available in stores, but this one feels the best. I like how
airy and light it feels. It breaths well. Mosquitoes can not bite through
it. I am fair skinned and I don't get sunburned underneath it.

I like the color white, because salt rings from perspiration don't show on
it. (That's the princess in me! Appearance is everything.) Even in 100 +
degree weather, I feel cool in it because it's light and loose and airy.

Gottago