[pct-l] shirt fabrics

-----Original Message-----
From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Mike Saenz
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 11:12 AM
To: Linda Bakkar; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [pct-l] shirt fabrics

"I would like to know which fabric dries fastest, breathes best while it's
sandwiched between my back and pack and will hold up for at least a few days
without having to be washed. I've read the advertisements promising all the
above, but I still haven't bought a shirt yet. Still soaking on my cotton
T..."

Hello Mike.....
I would go with the Railriders echo mesh shirt.  Now I do not sweat like a
pig etc. but my hiking partner does.  It only takes about 4 or 5 minutes
with your pack off to dry the Railriders shirt. The few times I got it so
wet using a different pack then that is what I did. Stop for a couple of
minutes and let it dry.
Cheers,
Marge   [The Old Gal]
http://www.prothman.org/marge