[pct-l] shirt fabrics

msaenz@mve-architects.com writes:
Am I the only one out there whose back sweats like pig between my pack?

No, so what happened to the idea of an ultralight external frame pack?  A
light weight frame holds the pack bag off of your back making for ventilation.  I
also like that nothing in the pack is able to stick into me since the bag is
off of your back a bit.   I'm working on a design using Easton Aluminum tubing
for the frame, otherwise an internal frame pack bag design.  I'm working on
getting a reliable way to bend the tubing to custom fit the arch of my back or
your back or Monte's back or . . . and have just bought a better tube bender
to try out.

Greg