[pct-l] Gear list

OK here it is my 2004 PCT gear list.

I don't have a scale, so I took the loaded pack to the local postoffice, the weight was 9lb. 3oz., but I will give the approximate weight of the larger items. Any constructive criticism will be appreciated, I would like to lower the weight.

Pack   G5 pack from GVP gear 8oz. ( my son will be using my old G-4 pack)

Tent  Nomad Light from Wanderlust gear 1lb 10oz. ( A new one, my son will be using my old one )

Bag  Western Mountaineering Ultralight 25 degree 1lb 12oz.

Pad  8 section Z-rest

headnet
solarweave hat
fleece ski-cap to wear while sleeping ( not much hair to keep me warm at night)
small tissues packs for tp
2 liter platypus bag
2- 1 liter side pocket platypus bags ( for southern CA)
Titanium pot and holder
rain parka that goes over pack,and doubles as tarp if needed about 4oz.
rain pant. from trailquest about 2oz
aqua -mira
lighter and matches
antibiotic cream
compeed pads
toothbrush, and paste ,small tube
nail clippers
alcohol gel
xtra platypus nosil
compass
notebook and pen
3 wash cloths,ones for a towel
watch
bug repellant
sunscreen with duct tape wrapped around
bathing suit
1 polyester long sleeve shirt , 1 short sleeve
2 pair sock liners
2 pair smartwool socks
extra string
photon 2 light
xtra battery for photon
swiss army knife
q-tips
eyedrops
a variety of pills
Esbit stove and tabs 4oz

This does not count what I am wearing or have in pockets, or cold weather gear.

                                                           Carl