[pct-l] shuttle rides, bus service, stream crossing

John wrote:
Good luck on your thru-hike.  You might want to re-think your eventual goal
and make Stevens Pass your final destination.  Nobody's going to be
thru-hiking Glacier Peak this year.  Maybe a hitch down to Lake Chelan and
see if you can pick up the trail north of the lake.

Why do you think no one will be thru-hiking the final two sections to
Manning Park.  I realize all the trail washouts and that much damage has
happened, but my mind goes to an alternate PCT trail which will probably be
the PCT trail for the next few years. What do you know that I have not heard
of.
Just curious,
Marge   [The Old Gal]
http://www.prothman.org/marge