[pct-l] Resupply details

Here are some details from 2000 (not in any particular sequence):

Pink Motel (motel is very close to the PCT):

Cabazon, CA             UPS

  Don and Helen Middleton     (Pink Motel)

  13010 Cottonwood Rd

  HCR-1 Box 2001

  Whitewater, CA 92282

  (909) 849-8440    (I10 crossing)

      Pink Motel is on trail;

       home is 1st/2nd street right of trail; blue house on right

Crater Lake, Oregon
    Send anything to the Mazama Campground/Store (not to the Post Office).
Mail out from the Post office. I didn't find the store had much to buy for
resupply, but the resupply box was greate. Wouldn't take the chance.
Postoffice closes early.

Crater Lake, OR

  Crater Lake Camp Store      UPS - send here; showers, laundry

  Mazama Village

  Crater Lake, OR 97604

      well organized; great hiker box; near campground

  PO: (541) 460-4762          Post Office 1/2 way up to rim on road    Hours
(in 2000) M-F 10-4  Sat 10-2

Trout Lake area:

Panther Creek, WA

Wind River Ranger Station

1262 Hemlock Rd, Carson, WA, 98610

(509) 427-3200.

This is just north of Carson WA and less than a mile south of the
PCT trail

Trout Lake, WA  -  Small place with store, post office, restaurant

6.0 mi      W           Trout Lake Main Office, 509-395-2108, 2393 Highway
141, Trout Lake, WA 98650

Marshall Karon
Portland, OR
m.karon@comcast.net