[pct-l] Resupply details

Dave and others,
If you want to have fuel sent to you on the trail and have no other
option, REI.com is the only place I've found that will ship liquid and
gas fuels in small consumer quantities. They have white gas, alcohol,
canister, and esbit fuels. I don't believe white gas can be sent via
USPS but the other types can. All can be sent via UPS. If you order
over the phone, I'm sure you can specifically request either UPS or
USPS shipment, as needed.

Last week, I ordered a canister stove and fuel: they sent the stove via
USPS and the fuel via UPS. Go figure.

According to a query response from customer service, they will ship to
an address that is not the billing address on the credit card and will
ship to General Delivery at a post office if requested.

-Robert