[pct-l] Re: Sierra City

>>As >>is the bar just across from the post office and
>>store, which serves dinner Wednesday-Sunday and
>>specializes in BBQ.

Have to put in a "Thumbs up" for the bar. Four of us
were there last year for July 3rd. We just missed the
AYCE Mexican buffet.. (awww!). But the owner brought
out a bunch of the leftovers, set it on our table and
said "just pay me what you think it is worth when you
are done". Wow!

Likewise, we stuck around for the 4th of July BBQ at
the same place. A $10/AYCE buffet. The owner was again
super nice, and the food was great.  I think I
waddled, instead of hiked up, the trail later that
evening..

=====