[pct-l] What a Differnence a Year Makes

that's why I am on this list...  I am stuck over here in Hellston
(houston) and there are no trails for 100's of miles, just miles and
miles of endless cement and asphalt.  they even pave the "trail" at
the park.

This list is the only thing that keeps me going during these long
periods without hiking.  Its meeting like the database management
meetings when I have to go back to my office and live vicariously for
a moment be readying about someone else's experience.

fortunately, after 8 long years, we are leaving Hellston!  In August
I move to Eugene, Oregon.  I can hardly wait.  I wonder if I will
then need to join a list about traffic, pollution, and urban sprawl??
ha!

peace,
dude