[pct-l] PCT '03 & Lonely Trail in OR, WA

Hi

My name is lonetrail. I mostly backpack alone. Hence my name Lonetrail. I
find it exciting, adventurous and very spiritual. I do what I want to do

You must never let your mind get heavier them your backpack. I will sometime
practice Yoga just to clear my mind of all thoughts.

I constantly take personal inventories how to be a better person. One thing
you must remember you can be your worst enemy with negative thoughts. Never
fall into that trap.

I will allow my self three mistakes. If I go over that I will jump of trail
or rest for a day or half a day.

Just some food for thought.

Lonetrail