[pct-l] need some help

> (1) Can tuna packed in water be removed from the can and last a few days
in
> my pack (in that area where is will be warm...hot?)?

I wouldn't count on it...but there is a lightweight alternative: tuna in a
foil pouch. See http://www.starkist.com/pouch/index.html for details. It's
in all the supers in So Cal if you can't find it in your neck of the woods.

> (2) Misquotes eat me alive, but, with the dry desert air, will I need
insect repellent?

Not likely.

> (3) I know it's been a drought year in southern CA, regardless, does the
end of
> April usually bring a large chance of rain?

Not likely.

:: Carl Siechert
:: We're looking for 1977 PCT Hikers
:: http://pct77.org/reunion