[pct-l] alcohol on trail

<< I've bought into the alcohol stoves and built a Photon for my journey
north.  Has anyone compiled a list of trail towns/resupply points that do or
don't have the precious liquid?   >>

Don't have a "where" list, but here's what you should look for.  Alcohol
stove fuel can be found at many hardware, sporting goods or marine supply
stores.  Shellac thinner at paint or hardware stores.  Gas line antifreeze
(not radiator antifreeze) at service stations or auto stores.  Read the
labels to get pure alcohol.

Denatured alcohol is simply alcohol that has been poisoned to make it
undrinkable.  Rubbing alcohol often makes poor fuel because it can be up to
30 percent or more water, and it often doesn't say so on the label.

Alcohol fuel can be mailed, surface mail, with proper packaging and labeling.
 Check the postal regulations.