[pct-l] re pertaining to dogs

Point of clarification:

After being reminded of several different hikers that summer with dogs, I
also remember a couple of other women whose dogs had no problems even in the
early season.  My original post was just one experience I witnessed and
automatically remembered, and I hope that anyone whose experience might seem
similar was not slandered in any way.  My deepest apologies for making it
seem like anyone with a dog might have had problems!!!  I also did not mean
to make it sound judgemental that a person shouldn't bring a dog; I still
believe in hiking your own hike.  Dogs, horses, partners, or whatever--I
just want us all to enjoy our experience.

Humbly yours,
Talus

"When you're up to your ass in alligators, it's hard to remember that the
original mission was to drain the swamp."
--D. Bartolomea