[pct-l] weather

 It seems like everybody's having draughts this year.  What about Southern California?  I'm starting April 18 and  I planned to send boots and ice-axe to Idyllwild and eventually up to Lone Pine to have them just in case.  Is this now stupid (cash is short for shipping already)?  Sorry for throwing out lazy questions but i can't figure out those scientist-type snow pages.  Appreciate any advice.

Eric

Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 4/4/2001 8:30:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Bighummel@aol.com writes:

> Leave early, the snow should be clear in the Sierras, IMHO and best guess.

The question is, can they leave your ice ax at home?

Sly

multipart/alternative
text/html
---