Re: [pct-l] Star Trekking poles

When I had my knee surgery my Doc informed me that everyone is born with so
many miles in there knees an by using poles you can extend the mileage.  I had
good knees when I was 17 but at 18 I blew one out playing flag football with
girls. (a case testosterone poisoning) I am now 44 and plan to use these knees
for hiking until I am +90 so I will use poles and other items to take care of
myself.

Owen K