[pct-l] Washington F.S. in trouble!!!

 On yesterday's evening news, the nice TV lady said, " Washington Federal
lands receive only three dollars per acre verses Oregon who receives 6
dollars per acre federal money". This is based on ten year old timber
harvesting records. The current system is a farse!! Forest Service workers in
all Washington forest are cut back to skeleton crews. ( this may help explain
why fees have skyrocketed here ) Our government picks and chooses the
diiferent forests and is not equal. Also many National Parks and all wild and
scenic rivers in this country are now under the U.N.'s World Ecoshere's
control with our government being only a parttime player. This is why we are
slowly squeezed out of our parks and forest. Our government has just added
two more national monuments and more protected land ( hurray right???? ) but
is cutting back on fundings anything. Its not that the money isn't there, it
just goes to other people and places. We now have all this land set aside,
but for who??? The  way money is given out to allow it's use and current
systems are totally unfare.