Re: [pct-l] Trekking Poles vs. Ski Poles

When I hike with my poles on narrow  trails with a drop off on one side I do
not use the down hill side. I have this vision the down hill pole slipping off
the trail and down 6" to 12" and me then pole vaulting into space.  Probably an
irrational fear but real to me.

Owen K