[pct-l] Camp Shoes, etc.

I like to switch shoes while hiking to give the feet a little variety to
prevent stress injuries, something to explore around camp, and stream
crossings.  The new Teva Wraptor Nylon (style #6650) running sandals weigh 13
ounces and look interesting.  My standard for pack weight (no food/water) is
under 20 pounds, so if I add something, then I subtract something else.
Also, the Gregory off-brand pack at the Sports Authority is called the
"Pinnacle".  I bought the Matterhorn model ($80/3 pounds) and like it a lot -
Gregory quality/features at a super price.  Cheers,  Switchback