Re: [pct-l] Cell Phones et al...

At 11:07 PM -0000 11.21.99, Slyinmd@aol.com wrote:

>You could always start a club.  BIAS  aka Blithering Idiots of America
>Society!
>
>Later,  Sly

Things should not be taken so seriously.   It is evident why the cell phone
call
bothered you so much now  and why you complain so much.

 Your idea, your club; but it is really: Blathering & Insolent Atavistic
Simpletons Society;
your BIASS, so to speak.  And then you should  join alt.alt.cell.phone to
control all the
phone people there!

This is my last post on the topic since you haven't said any meaningful things
for several posts...If I see you on the trail in need,  I will remember to
whisper in  my cellphone
and hope someone hears me, but they probably won't 'cause the signal can get
a little weak at times.