[pct-l] Cell Phones et al...

One more time...I don't think this thread is about carrying
communications devices into the wilderness.  No one has articulated any
arguments against that per se.  All you cell phone users who are
defending their utility have missed the point.

This thread is about rude, intrusive behavior in the wilderness.  I
could annoy Sly just as much by playing a kazoo atop Mount Whitney, then
we could have a discussion about the propriety of musical instruments in
the backcountry.

The people reading and posting to this list already understand
wilderness etiquette.  I think I'm also 99% correct in assuming that the
people guilty of rude, intrusive behavior in the wilderness are not list
members.  So let's stop preaching to the choir and get on to something
more constructive.

Happy trails, Tom