Re: [pct-l] Re: Non-member submission from["PCTResearch" <pctresearch@skyrock...

I'm not sure what plan I can call my own, A,B,C,......
well, now that I'm thinking about it Maybe a combination
of all of the above. Anyway I don't like putting myself in
any category.
My priority is family, good friends, and health with job
and money a little further down the list, just enough to
have a few toys and go hiking and climbing with those
good friends.
I'm not sure how I can categorize this, But I must
admit my two big plans, I think goals might be a better
word, are to retire in a few years at forty something,
Hike the PCT again (thinking maybe 2002 thats 25
years after the first time)
Its true I do live in a log cabin in the mountains, but with
all the modern comforts.
Jeff Z.