Re: [pct-l] discount bear can rental fee

The store at TM does rent them- they have changed to a flat rate of
$3 per "trip" and were not to strict on defining a trip- being from 2 days to
2 weeks...plus a refundable deposit.

This information is as of 7.30.99. (I just moved my residence to
within 1.25 hrs of Yosemite --and I, ahemmm...am a happy camper!).

Rich Calliger