[pct-l] Snow in Wash.

Thanks Charles for the Infor. I think some list members think I,m full of it
when I say snow and 4,000 ft. in the same sentence. We got hammered this
Winter and it,s still around. Geezer Boy in Olympia

Cc:            pct-l@edina.hack.net
From:          Jeffrey Olson <jjolson@u.washington.edu>
Date:          Sat, 31 Jul 1999 06:51:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject:       [pct-l] Snow depth - McKenzie Pass

My sister, who lives in Bend, says that ODOT just opened McKenzie Pass on
Hwy 242, the highway at the low point between the Three Sisters and Mt.
Washington.  There is still 10' or more of snow in this area.

Jeffrey Olson
Seattle, Washington...where summer started as usual, after the fourth of
July...